SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
201 - 220 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
17,056 Posts
So jealous. Wish we had a good local Volvo showing at a weekly or even monthly event here in Maryland.

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
So jealous. Wish we had a good local Volvo showing at a weekly or even monthly event here in Maryland.
You should come on down and see us!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
Does it still go on through the colder months? I'd love to go to a meet where there are more than three Volvo's haha

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Does it still go on through the colder months? I'd love to go to a meet where there are more than three Volvo's haha
Yep! Year 'round for Atlanta. Would love to see some of the NC Crew make the trip, we've got a few people from TN who are starting to come monthly as well.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
Yep! Year 'round for Atlanta. Would love to see some of the NC Crew make the trip, we've got a few people from TN who are starting to come monthly as well.
Awesome!! I don't know if we could make it for November, but maybe December! And I would definitely try to bring as many Volvo friends as I can! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
560 Posts
I swear I'm gonna make the December C&O...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Whelp, didn't make December, but my car is back on the road and feeling refreshed after a long 2016 hibernation. I'm ready to start 2017 on the right foot!

Who else is coming to Caffeine and Octane on January 8th?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sweet! OK, so at least 3 Swedes! What time are you going to get there and where are you going to park?

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Probably plan to arrive around 6:30-7. I'm just not motivated to get there by 6 when it stays dark for so long. Our usual spot is in the Dillard's / Cheesecake Factory lot, a few rows in. If I'm not there first, some of the other guys will set up cones. So just look for the row of Volvos and feel free to move a cone and park once you get there.

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
201 - 220 of 265 Posts