SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just traded my '12 C70 for an S60 and the dougnut spare tire (of course) doesn't fit. i'm in Roswell GA and am not interested in shipping it (or at least paying for freight). if there's anyone nearby we could make arrangements to meet and exchange $70 cash for the BRAND NEW-UNUSED C70 Spare. Oh, sorry. it's a T125/85 R 16 99M

BACK SEAT GUARD-S O L D-

Thanks!!!
Mike Hammel (My Camel [WB9GMO])
USASA (US Army Security Agency)
0582L68 (Morse Intercept & Spanish Linguist)
Ft. Devens MA '64
76th USASA SOU Taiwan '64-March '66
8th RRU Phu Bai Vietnam March '66-March '67
Vint Hill FS Virginia April '67-March '68
Moderator and owner: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/8thrrfs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sure will take a couple. but it comes in a bag only and just sits in the "cavity". OH---DUH I traded the C70 so no, i can't take a picture of it in the car. sorry!!

don't expect to be able to put anything else in the trunk though. and it weighs! so with jack, tire and bag it's got to weight 40# or so. i wouldn't pay for shipping if i were you but .....................

well, i'm a "newbie" and i can't find a place to upload photos FROM MY COMPUTER. there's an option to upload from a URL but not from my computer. i don't use website storage. maybe someone has a suggestion? or a free storage that i can supply a link to?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Haha, just thought that when I sent it. You are right, shipping would kill it. If you can't get rid of it locally, shoot me a message in due time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do. thanks for the interest though (BTW: i was raised in the 50's in Orange County...Anaheim...on brookhurst....)fading memories ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Right around the corner. I'm in Westminster.

If you use a phone or tablet you can do it very easy with the tapatalk app. From a computer I'm not sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give that a shot. i have had tapatalk on my android for years but have gone to iPad and iPhone. i'll try it again. Thanks!

·
Registered
649 Posts
check your PM

·
Registered
649 Posts
I picked up the rear seat guard. Mike's a great guy, check w/him on the spare.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It will be to expensive to ship to CA. I will need spare though at one point. Still wonder how much trunk space is left with the spare in it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I imagine this is long sold but any chance you still have the spare tire setup?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts