SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I pulled up to a 2011 or later in my VR on 61 north of reading. It was red and had a NY license plate. It looked great and the older couple were chilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is from a month or 2 ago. I saw it parked there and couldnt resist stopping for a pic.

2009 C70 year round daily

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I wish I could have gotten a pic of the Hella Yella C70 I saw in Austin a few years back. Haven't seen it since. (Except now that I look for the color, it may have been Vanilla Pearl...another I've not seen.)

One of my Pickleball peeps has a 2012 Flamenco Red that looks pretty spiffy next to our Caspian Blue. I need to get a pic of that some day. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Saw another one today, pulled up next to each other at a stop sign and admired and complimented each others for a quick moment. It was a silver post facelift.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I rarely see another c70 around here. I would say I've seen about 3 in the last 3 years that I've owned this one.

That's one of the reasons I love this car. I'm surely not going to see a parking lot full of them anywhere I go.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not really an sighting but somehow came across this video on youtube. Looks dang good, except for the ghetto rims.

https://youtu.be/YFwyyKNkeog

·
Registered
117 Posts
Other than the wheels, that is pretty much the body kit I had envisioned would look sweet on mine, but maybe with facelift taillights.

Yeah, same. But sadly i havent found any links or anything where to get the Heico kit. Or any templates to remake it on my own

1 - 9 of 9 Posts