SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where I can find a class I receiver hitch that will fit on my 2000 C70 convertible?<P>I just want to carry a lightweight bike to and from work.<P>I know Volvo is selling a 2" hitch now, but that's a lot of $$$ with parts and labor.<P>I gotta believe that there's a cheaper solution.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by croussel:<BR><B>anybody know where I can find a class I receiver hitch that will fit on my 2000 C70 convertible?<P>I just want to carry a lightweight bike to and from work.<P>I know Volvo is selling a 2" hitch now, but that's a lot of $$$ with parts and labor.<P>I gotta believe that there's a cheaper solution.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>there might be at big 5 but i dunno how easy it will be on your car....<P>you get what oyu pay for... most of the time..<P>good luck<P>

·
Registered
15 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by croussel:<BR><B>anybody know where I can find a class I receiver hitch that will fit on my 2000 C70 convertible?<P>I just want to carry a lightweight bike to and from work.<P>I know Volvo is selling a 2" hitch now, but that's a lot of $$$ with parts and labor.<P>I gotta believe that there's a cheaper solution.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Not sure if this will help you, but I used a DrawTite hitch on my '98 V70 and it worked just fine with a hitch-mounted bike carrier. The DrawTite hitch fit the car well and was barely visible -- and it was cheap. Anyway, it's something you might check out to see if they have something that'll fit the C70. <P>Best of luck,<P>Greg<BR>'99 C70 Convertible

1 - 3 of 3 Posts