SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-<p>Was just looking at a 2002 c70 HT with an AT, with about 70k.... <p>Was wondering, is there anything specific I should looking for, wary of?<p>I thought there was some sort of "buyers guide" on here I came across, but maybe not... <p>Any advice on these cars would be most appreciated, as I don't know so much about this line.<p>I currently am running a 850T, and am well aware of these cars' character traits, but was hoping to get an idea of what to look for/watchoutfor/etc. <p>Thanks for any help-<p>Cheers!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Re: c70 questions.... (seyffer)

Check out the S70, V70 1998-2000 forum on here. There are a couple of "buyer's guides" over there that might be helpful. They are basically the same car as the C70, so that should help out. Good luck with your purchase!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Token)

Nice!<p>The trim rattles were one of the few things I've read about...<p>Nice to know there isn't anything major to look out for (aside from normal Volvo character traits which we know and love.). <p>Thanks again-

·
Registered
910 Posts
other than the tranny i replaced (2002s have the 5spd auto)...... nothing major.<p>on the bright side i replaced it w/ one @ about 70k, and its doing great!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Re: (flat_six)

AC evaporators are really really bad, but that's the same for any 850, X70... and you also have the ETM's.<p>Other then that, great cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts