SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
I have a 2010 C70 with 50k miles on it. Recently drove it home and parked it in the garage for a week after removing and replacing a tire. The tire light wouldn't turn off and I read online that holding the reset button for a few seconds would clear the light. Held the button and the check engine light came on. Ran a code scan and nothing came up. Started the car and let it idle for about 20 minutes. Shut the car off and it hasn't started since then. The F13 (starter relay) fuse was blown. Replaced it and the first time I turned the key it blew again. I removed the starter (tons of fun there) and had it tested and it failed so I replaced it. Put a new 30 amp J-fuse in and again, first attempt to start and it blew. The cables have no dark spots and basically the car is darn new brand new with such low miles. I am at my wits end and as a single father of 2 teenage daughters I don't have a ton of money so taking it to volvo is the last thing I want to do. What I need is direction. The only thing I an think of is to replace the ignition switch/SCU module but again, I can't afford to waste money. Also, the closest Volvo dealership is 2.5 hours away so towing it there is out of my wallet zone. Thank you for any help you can give. First time I haven't been able to figure it out how to fix a car on my own.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts