SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left and Right side, nooooo pitting whatsoever, just the glasses. Volvo OEM, Just seeing if anyone is interested in these bad boys.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Are these lenses just the same as lenses for any of the headlights or more clear to enhance the jewel effect behind the lenses? Sorry I haven't seen the jewel lights in person just how decent they look on online pics.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually these came on 03-04 C70's, lenses are clear. Not a problem, hope these can answer the question :). thanks. I have more pics, but my photobucket is throwing a fit lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
These should NOT be used with the reflectors that were originally equipped with fluted standard glass. The reflectors are different. On the standard headlights, the lenses focus the light (or the combination of the reflectors AND the lenses). On the headlights that these came on, the reflectors focused the light. Even though the entire C70 headlight assembly can interchange with a S70 or V70, the internals are totaly different. Well, not from experience but that is what I have read anyway. I think what happens is if you put these on headlights that came with fluted standard glass, you have light everywhere and not necessarily / not enough where you need it.

I'm sure there are some people around here with headlights that came with these lenses who would love to upgrade their nasty cracked pitted lenses. I have some C70 headlights on the way to me and will be able to confirm the difference soon. In fact, if there are no takers, I may be interested. I would rather pay shipping than see these get thrown away.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
These would be perfect if anyone is doing a projector retrofit, or with ABM projectors that wants spare lenses.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are gone, but I have a spare set that I might part with. Sorry everyone for late responses, first day at work :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts