Couple new mods done recently.

Custom made front spoiler + carbon fiber rear mirror cap

BSR Optiflow Kit

Strut tower bar

Going to have this piece made out of vacuum carbon fiber

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Looking great! That front lip looks a bit like the P* C30 concept, very aggressive.

What's the diameter of that intake pipe? Doesn't look much larger than stock...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
333 Posts
I see you took me up on my request to post some pics of that gorgeous C70 on here! Keep us posted on the mods. As adamt12, I am also interested in the fog light covers. You told me it was FRP, but is it possible to do as a DIY? Or you make it and sell it to me? ;-)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see you took me up on my request to post some pics of that gorgeous C70 on here! Keep us posted on the mods. As adamt12, I am also interested in the fog light covers. You told me it was FRP, but is it possible to do as a DIY? Or you make it and sell it to me? ;-)
I don't think it is that easy to DIY things with FRP, since it requires some skills.
But if there are, say more than 3 people, that are interested in the fog light cover, I could ask the guy who made mine, see if he's willing to make a couple more for sale.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Love the front spoiler...any chance I could get one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
How about a rear diffuser? If you could make one we would finally have another option besides Heico which is pretty pricey and only works with their own quad pipe exhaust. I'd like a Heico-type-diffuser but for a dual exhaust set up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about a rear diffuser? If you could make one we would finally have another option besides Heico which is pretty pricey and only works with their own quad pipe exhaust. I'd like a Heico-type-diffuser but for a dual exhaust set up.

I actually bought an authentic Heico rear diffuser, but it just wouldn't fit perfectly on my car.
So I had the shop that made all my custom parts, make a similar-Heico-look rear diffuser for me.
Only this one is carbon fiber wrapped.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Would that front fit a c30 facelift as well? If so you may have a lot interested
It would not, the C30 has a different shape to accommodate the fender arches/lip.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

So what I did was I created a Facebook page.
If you're interested in any of the mod parts on my car, and want to purchase them, please join the group and leave a comment on there.
Guess this is a better way to keep track on whom wants what.

·
Registered
333 Posts

I actually bought an authentic Heico rear diffuser, but it just wouldn't fit perfectly on my car.
So I had the shop that made all my custom parts, make a similar-Heico-look rear diffuser for me.
Only this one is carbon fiber wrapped.
I like it. Some work needs to get done. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Couple new mods done recently.

Custom made front spoiler + carbon fiber rear mirror cap

Just love this car. It makes me want to do a 6spd conversion on a facelift model. Hmmm...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts