SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little contribution to the C30 section of SS I'd be happy to see grow ;)
On my way to work . . . I like to see them around

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
nice

·
Registered
149 Posts
(Mild Spoiler Alert) Just saw Skyfall, over the weekend, and a white C30 R-design passes James and sits in traffic in the background after he nearly gets crushed by the subway train.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You've got to find the shot and post it! :D

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I see an 09 blue t5 one every day and always ends up in my garage... lol Ill post a pic later

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
While looking for the shot, I discovered that he apparently DRIVES an S40 T5 for a short chunk of Quantum of Solace, making our S40's official Bond Vehicles.

·
Registered
264 Posts
spotted a black pre-facelift on route 80 west this morning. sitting in traffic around the paterson area.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This morning . . .

I don't recall ever noticing those decorative fins on the corner of the bumper!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Bond also drives the S80 in a few scenes of one of the films--back when Ford was sponsoring the franchise and he was seen driving in numerous Ford products throughout the film...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fast and Furious 6 Trailer

There is a Red C30 at the 3:07 mark of the Fast and Furious 6 trailer, I noticed it during the Super Bowl commercial. The C30 can out run a jet taking off!

·
Registered
34 Posts
This morning . . .

I don't recall ever noticing those decorative fins on the corner of the bumper!

I actually have them on my 2008 C30 v1.0. But I had installed the reflective covers that just snap into place to cover them up. Definitely looks better with the reflectors, don't know why the US market C30s didn't have the reflectors installed in the first place.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This thread should be titled "Missed connections" lol

"you were at the Giant In Old Town Alexandria last night around 9pm...black C30 type R with polestar...I parked next to you!"
write back if it was you"

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I actually have them on my 2008 C30 v1.0. But I had installed the reflective covers that just snap into place to cover them up. Definitely looks better with the reflectors, don't know why the US market C30s didn't have the reflectors installed in the first place.
Didn't meet US Highway Safety regulations for reflectors on the rear of the car; something along those lines, because they came into the Ports with the reflectors and they had to uninstall them, lol!

·
Registered
264 Posts
spotted this one on route 80 east on 3/19.

spotted this one at the ferry in weehawken on 3/28

and this one last week on route 46 east

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow Leg. Put in the big ones. This thread is up and running again. Good work.

·
Registered
2011 C30 R Design, orange flame metallic
138 Posts
Copied and pasted from my other thread for posterity!

I got honked at by a black C30 (didn't catch whether it was an R-Design or not) while I was exiting Beltway 8 in west Houston last weekend. Anyone from here?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts