SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all - I am searching for a C30 R-design with an MT. It would be nice to find a 2013 Limited Edition LE) Polestar model. My question is - and I know this is a hard question for a limited run car...what do the LEs typically sell for? I could find a just few on here with asking prices from $18-28K with 57K miles (AT) to 33K miles (MT) respectively. Are those those prices reflective of the market? Seems like quite a markup from a non LE R-design.
If anyone's keeping an eye on these - any idea for a ballpark value for one w/ 30K miles / 60k miles / 90k miles and an MT?

Thanks!

·
Banned
418 Posts
LE meaning Limited Edition? Have a 2008 C30 T5 but have never heard or seen a LE badging nor LE model.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LE meaning Limited Edition? Have a 2008 C30 T5 but have never heard or seen a LE badging nor LE model.
That's in reference to the 2013 Polestar Limited Edition (LE) - the 250 rebel blue colored polestar-tuned C30 R-designs made. Thanks - I edited the original post for clarity.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In 2013, Volvo sold 250 numbered cars all in rebel blue with the polestar upgrade. So this limited edition is truly a limited edition - advertised as such. Not just a polestar-tuned R-design. Doesn't really have any other unique qualities than any other polestar-tuned R-design aside from the paint job and the numbered badge on the dash. But that seems to be bringing a pretty decent premium over an R-design.

·
Banned
418 Posts
In 2013, Volvo sold 250 numbered cars all in rebel blue with the polestar upgrade. So this limited edition is truly a limited edition - advertised as such. Not just a polestar-tuned R-design. Doesn't really have any other unique qualities than any other polestar-tuned R-design aside from the paint job and the numbered badge on the dash. But that seems to be bringing a pretty decent premium over an R-design.
I see, never paid attentioned to the badging but Son and I saw a reasonably priced Polestar with the blue color and numbering around two years ago after we purchased ours. He wanted to buy it and resell it later. Should have listened to him. Everyone has more time since COVID so it's driving up prices in general on all things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts