SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Nice to see a lot more interest in this forum!

Please don't take this wrong but I was getting a little tired of the same people posting the same B.S. @ C30world.

Just my .02 cent worth.:thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
C30world seems intent on ignoring my numerous attempts to get my registration activated. That means I'm babbling over here. Lucky you.

I'm still many weeks from expected delivery of my C30, but that hasn't stopped me from starting to plan modifications. There's plenty of talk (especially at C30world!), but not as much hard data as I'd like. Perhaps I just haven't found it yet. I'm still searching on several topics, but sadly, need to make a living too. That seriously cuts into my leisure time.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
The s40 side may have more of the modification data you need

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Good point re the S40 side. We are all in this together. I too welcome the uptick in traffic and all C30 world defectors!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
yup. i wish they would combine this forum with the s40... since all of this stuff is related.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The s40 side may have more of the modification data you need
Heeding previous advice, I was casting the search net wider than just the C30 section.

My current search topic is Bilsteins. I was interested in the difference between HD and SP, and whether anyone had used either with R Design springs. The R Design was much more sure-footed than the standard, but the damping seemed slightly off.

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
yup. i wish they would combine this forum with the s40... since all of this stuff is related.
With as slow as the C70 section is, it would be nice if they just combined all the P1s into one sub forum. Tech specs are pretty much identical and anyone looking for mod ideas will surely find it (on SS) in the S40/V50 section.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Yes that is true... Why mods no heed our request?

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
I've talked with George about it a while back and there are a lot of barriers if I recall correctly. Something about the Forum software but with the upgrades that have been made, maybe it's possible. To be clear this would be a site owner Admin decision, not a moderator decision.

The format over at C30world, forum headings and many of the threads are there because of yours truly. Either because I set it up directly or encouraged it to be set up as it stands.

This is a global full Volvo model line up site. Not as easy to do. Other make/model specific sites I belong to are set up like C30world but when your throw in the diversity of an entire brand with multiple models like Volvo, I can't think of a better way to do it than it's being done here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts