SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody purchased an S60 in Canada lately (Ottawa area) ideas on pricing would be appreciate, also does the AOL promotion apply in Canada as well. Test drove the car and it was superb, but the part that pleases me the most about Volvo's ( I have had 38 to date, use to deal in used Volvo's when I was in University, a long long time ago) is how well it does in cold weather, from warming up, to warming you up , and the seats, that are unbeatable. I went to Acura way when they came out and sold the car when it was a year old, for one my back could not take it any more, and it took forever to warm up, but it was great in warm weather. Any help on pricing would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Here ya go!<P><B>Canadian Prices CDN</B><BR><B>Base Prices (MSRP):</B><P>S60 2.4 Manual = $35,995<BR>S60 2.4 Automatic = $37,495<P>S60 2.4T Automatic = $40,995<P>S60 T5 Manual = $43,995<BR>S60 T5 Automatic = $45,495<P>The option prices should be the exactly the same as USD pricing for options. Just convert from USD to CDN. I hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts