SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a text from Joel, who was working on a Black 2004 S60R with 84k miles, at the shop. A used-car dealer in Lancaster, PA (will remain nameless for the moment) is trying to sell this car and brought it to their shop for work. Reportedly, it smells like oil and has a lot of noise in the valve train. It has a FMIC and a loud exhaust.

If you're looking for an R, this is NOT your car! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
I believe I saw this one in person and quickly said absolutely not even without a test drive...... does it happen to have atacama interior and red painted calipers as well?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I believe I saw this one in person and quickly said absolutely not even without a test drive...... does it happen to have atacama interior and red painted calipers as well?
The car your refering to is in melvan PA, its for sale for 13750? i think, Im currently looking for an R to buy but i dont think i can settle with an auto.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Melvern*^^

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, it's not that one.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
MAtt you gunna sell me the throttle body coupler and pipe before it so I can upgrade my first gen phmic or do I gottta buy the ipd unit and have it cut and welded
?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts