1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
The awards just keep on coming :D I wonder how many awards the Q7 received lol ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Not sure but the Q7 is the clear favorite in the ugliest SUV of the year award.
No way !! It cannot compete with Bentley Bentayga - this is a real masterpiece in this category, it crashes all the competition :D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
But the Pontiac Aztek retains the Ugliest SUV Of The Century Award. The German stylists will have to try harder!
I agree, Aztek sure was Ugggggggggggly lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've been saying the interior cabin is THE deciding factor that sets volvo apart from ANY other car maker.

I've seen some xc90s driving in my area and honestly the exterior (aside from the DRL and tail lights) is the same basic shape as any other large suv, I don't see any other stunning design elements that catch my eye. The interior... that's a different story.

I'll add I'm a little upset volvo is getting all this attention because the latest models have been well hidden gems. German luxury cars are an easy decision for people with money and no decision making abilities to choose a car. All they know is MB/BMW/Audi. Volvo was our little secret... was. :(

·
Registered
559 Posts
I've been saying the interior cabin is THE deciding factor that sets volvo apart from ANY other car maker.

I've seen some xc90s driving in my area and honestly the exterior (aside from the DRL and tail lights) is the same basic shape as any other large suv, I don't see any other stunning design elements that catch my eye. The interior... that's a different story.

I'll add I'm a little upset volvo is getting all this attention because the latest models have been well hidden gems. German luxury cars are an easy decision for people with money and no decision making abilities to choose a car. All they know is MB/BMW/Audi. Volvo was our little secret... was. :(
I'm okay with the extra attention personally. It'd be nice to see Volvo with some higher brand cachet and associated higher resale values.

·
Registered
419 Posts
XC 90: Fantastic car - sub-par and buggy software -- limited software development -- Under-prepared US Service network and horrible dealer training.

Bring the deficits up to match the SUV itself and Volvo could become world class. Without those changes things will fade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts