SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys-

Someone put a few holes in the back of my bumper while I was stopped at a red light. I took it to a body shop near work, and I saw it yesterday (still have to finish detailing the car).

When I examined the bumper, it seemed like there was a slightly wider gap between the tail ights the closer you get to the middle of the car. I have arrows in the exact location.

Could someone please post a detailed photo of the area where the tail lights meets the bumper- where the black plastic portion is in my photo? If you could also take one of the rubber seal area between the bumper and the trunk that would be cool. I can't remember if the wider gap was there or not.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also- this isn't my car, my car is still in the shop being detailed. I will take images when I get the car back today.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't had a chance to take a photo but the trunk carpeting is now not sitting under that plastic piece that covers the bottom latch area. I think I just need to figure out how to take the plastic part off and reseat everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts