SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "Bulb Failure Position Light" message seem to be a bogus report. I would think the DiCE tool would be able to tell you which bulb or the side which is the culprit.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Aww, poor baby... Well it DOESN'T.
Turn all the lights on and walk around the car. Usually it's one of the small UPPER taillight bulbs

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Aww, poor baby... Well it DOESN'T.
Turn all the lights on and walk around the car. Usually it's one of the small UPPER taillight bulbs
JRL... glad to see you're still bringing joy to people's lives! :D

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Yep. A new owner can't believe that a car that was designed and came out about 20 years ago, doesn't show each and every bulb out. He's lucky he has a warning
light at all!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yep. A new owner can't believe that a car that was designed and came out about 20 years ago, doesn't show each and every bulb out. He's lucky he has a warning
light at all!
Hey man, they were one of the first networked cars, pretty advanced for the year, no reason to assume that it wouldn't :) There's even a code for the interior courtesy lights lol...

·
Registered
78 Posts
light at all!
Agreed, get up and have a look! Takes about 30 seconds, significantly less time than even connecting your dice. I very much appreciate the dashboard notification.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Not everyone has a lifetime of experience with these cars - let's be a little less rude to new members.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
. . . a little less rude to new members.
. . . maybe my English is limited.
You mean we can be rude to others, but we should be "a little less rude"?
Also, only to "new members"? Amazing! Now I know what Swedespeed is.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
. . . maybe my English is limited.
You mean we can be rude to others, but we should be "a little less rude"?
Also, only to "new members"? Amazing! Now I know what Swedespeed is.
Just be glad this isn't a european forum haha
Don't worry, I've not run into anyone else that really condescends people on here like that. He can be really helpful, just dont take his s***

1 - 9 of 9 Posts