SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden I cannot get BT audio streaming from my iPhone 4S; on the Sensus display all the info about the music is displayed however I get no sound through the system; in addition if I plug the phone in via the USB port in the console I have the same problem; could not stream Pandora as well; I have verified that the setting is "My Car" and not iPhone on the phone; is it the phone or the car ?; very perplexing ! I tried turning the phone on an off to no avail to solve the problem; I would not be sure about " resetting " the radio if this is even possible; perhaps deleting the phone and then re pairing it ?
Looking for answers !!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
You can not have the iPhone plugged into the Factory USB and try to stream audio; its a software issue on Apple's end. While in the Bluetooth Audio function, make sure your Volume is up on your phone; silly but that might be the issue. My fiancee has no issue with BT Streaming from her iPhone 4S.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I had this happen recently.
I clicked within the Bluetooth menu on my phone and reselected My Volvo car and it fixed it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You can not have the iPhone plugged into the Factory USB and try to stream audio; its a software issue on Apple's end. While in the Bluetooth Audio function, make sure your Volume is up on your phone; silly but that might be the issue. My fiancee has no issue with BT Streaming from her iPhone 4S.
My iPhone works just fine when it is plugged in to the USB port while streaming through BT. I actually like this set-up better than playing through the USB connection when I put my iPhone on random play. I have found that when I turn off the car and then when I restart, I need to unplug and then plug the iPhone back in for it to work when using USB.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved; it was the volume selector on the bottom of the display on the phone screen; thanks for the help all !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts