SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got email from BSR that the PPC unit version 2 has been released. Does this mean that I can now chip my 2006 s40 t5[B/] since the last time I asked from local BSR seller they told that the PPC for my 2006 model has not been released but asking directly from BSR they said that the program itself is ready.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Re: BSR PPC V.2 (V50_T5)

Product news

PPC version 2
2006-03-08

The engine control unit in modern cars gets more and more sophisticated. That is why BSR has developed a fully new version of the PPC. The capacity of the new PPC is increased and it is prepared to handle and tune all future car models.

Of course you can still find all the advantages from the PPC version 1. You can simply tune your car in minutes via the car's diagnostic outlet, without mechanical damage on the engine control unit. Just as quick and easy you can return to original software if you want. Software updates via the Internet is free of charge.

BSRs new PPC version 2 is improved in many ways:

- Faster loading of tuning and original software
- Faster updating via the Internet
- Increased memory capacity
- Two lines illuminated display
- Easier menu system
- Prepared for future car models

To start with we will offer PPC v2 for the VAG 2.0T FSI engine. (Audi 2.0T, Passat 2.0T FSI, Golf GTI, Skoda Octavia RS etc.)

Price VAG 2.0T FSI: SEK 8 900 (approx 972 Euro)

More car models will come later on...

V2 not for us yet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: BSR PPC V.2 (bbb)

I ordered ppc for my 2006 t5 awd 3 months ago, and last week they emailed me that it is done and ready to ship.
So you should be ablo to get it now...just don't know if it is new ppc unit..but the software is done...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts