SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: (gg)

gg wrote
Quote »
I had my handbrake on, burned lots of rubber and drifted. Then i think one of my brake disk went broken it goes "uuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii" when i drive. Also DSTC not working (on screen) and lots of cracking and other noises from the back
i think they are not so happy at volvo when i go there and tell them to fix my car damnit
damn volvos

I sure you told Volvo how you busted your own car right
Gee chipped, an auto, don't tell me this is a AWD too

· Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: (volvoNB)

simple you come to the board same what a POS the Volvo is cause your chipped auto Volvo busted while drifting, and the next thing ya know your stock volvo is at the dealership being fixed. Your stupidity cost Volvo money and makes it just that much harder for people with real problems to get Volvo to fix them.

Now to your post if you did read the really really really easy manual, it clearly tells you what to do if you get a "read car".

· Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: (Imtheweezel)

I think the chip is worth it, I have since gone to a stage III, my last post(s) two threads stated that hey this is a low pressure turbo, so expect big performance changes from 110 degree Texas summers to 20 degree winters. In some ways I feel that Volvo should have given me chipped HP stock, manual owners may suffer from a weak clutch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.