SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that i sent email to BSR about unstable acceleration with ppc + geatronic and got an answer that they are aware of the problem and its caused by the PPC program. They are working on updated version.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: BSR PPC + Geartronic (gg)

You mean the rough gear changes? If so, +1 for me. I always thought it was due to the increased power. <p>I would also like to request they remove torque limiter in 1st and 2nd. Also make Stage 3 available to us GT.<br><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by volvoNB at 5:39 PM 8-20-2006</i>

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: BSR PPC + Geartronic (volvoNB)

Stage 3 is available for the GT. Removing the limiter is another thing. Why would you think they put it in the first place? and if you make it to stage 3 and remove it, im pretty sure something would break really quick.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Where did you guys buy your BSR, I have been in touch with Engstron, but it seems that they are kind of slow into responding. Any other place to buy the PPC?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (jclaib)

I dont know that one but if you dont have any problems (i think its just a few of us with the problem) then you probably shouldnt update anything.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: (jclaib)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>jclaib</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do they automatically email owners with Geartronic transmission and their PPC program if there is an update?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Dang, stage 3 is available now? I've been asking them in the past and finally gave up. Oh well, I feel a little bit better now.<p>They are supposed to email us, but I don't think they do. The R owners once in a while plug in their PPC to download online and sometimes a message appears that there is a new update to download. Well that's how they find out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts