SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a graphite interior with the aluminum trim? I have ordered a 2.4T, Silver with graphite interior. I like the wood trim in the lighter colored interiors, however it seems to get lost in the darker color. I think it would look good with the Silver metallic exterior in contrast. Is it possible to get the aluminum trim afterwards? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wil
S60 2.4T
Premium Package
Touring Package
Fog lights

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Welcome to Swedespeed!

Couldn't exactly find pure Graphite, but this is close I guess.
Yes, it is possible to get aluminum trim afterwards, and people have done this before, but I am not sure exactly how much it costs.

-Drew

·
Registered
7 Posts
My thoughts exactly! I've ordered pretty much the same thing if that helps!? I've not seen that exact combination either but from the closer pictures in the UK brochure I reckon it'll look pretty good. I can't work out how to post an image so I'll mail you a scan!

[This message has been edited by JC-UK (edited 04-11-2002).]

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't have pics up, but my T5 has the brushed aluminum with the (I call it black) graphite leather and it looks stunning and really brightens up the interior. With the graphite interior, it truly is the only way to go. the wood looks good with the taupe, tan or whatever the hell it's called. The Spaceball shifter adds to the look greatly.

I just wished it was brushed a little more, a little more shine. But I really like the running boards that are part chrome polish, they make a good impressioin when you open the door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.