SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I went to my car this morning, I noticed that my passanger side foglight was just hanging. I took it to my mechanic to see if he could somehow get it back into the bracket. My lease is over at the end of august. He told me the bracket is broken, along with the bulb. Does anyone know where I can find a passanger foglight and housing for cheap? Even if it is used, thats fine. All I need is for it to pass inspection when I turn the car in to the dealer at the end of august. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw its for a 2007 Volvo S60R. I dont know if they ever changed the housing for the previous years....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Re: (gaddamit)

Is the glass fluted or totally clear? If it's fluted, I have one..........I think. If you want to pay the shipping, you can have it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lens of the foglight is not broken. I need the whole fixure/bracket/harness...whatever they are called. The light right now is just hanging...<p>I would definately pay the shipping and some extra for yourself. Let me know if you have the part. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just zip tie/glue the broken bracket and lens. They probably won't even look at the fogs. The alternative would be to remove the light from the other side.<p>

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats the problem, my mechanic tried to zip tie it, but it would not stay up. I rather try to get a used/cheap part and get it fixed, rather then getting charge 200+ from the dealer once I turn it in. I think the part from the dealer is 210 alone, and then knowing them they would charge me 100 bucks for labor!!!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I have mine still. It has the glass and bracket, but not the bolts, you'll have to get those on your own. I sent you a PM, but some of the R's have completely clear glass on the front and some are "striped" or "fluted". The one I have is fluted or has the little stripes in it.<p>Let me know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will def take it. I just need it to pass the lease inspection. How much do you want for it? I live in atlanta, zipcode 30312. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Sent you an email, but I'll get the light out tomorrow. I will send the lamp, the bracket and the bulb in place. The only thing you'll need to do is get the screws to mount it. I'll let you know what the shipping cost is and that's all I need for it. Always like to help out a Swedespeed-er.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts