SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a brand new Turbosmart cbv from Elevate in the box with the vac line, bolts and locktite. I paid $179 plus shipping. Need the money and already have a Forge unit. How about $170 shipped or best offer. pm

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you see the best offer part just trying to start somewhere. So if you don't want it keep it moving and keep ur comments to urself. Also with saving on the shipping ur saving at least $25 I believe.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This forum is notorious for that, why by new when you can buy pre owned for the same price?
Its brand new never took out of the plastic in the box and is still sealed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That I understand, as soon as a product changes hands from the vendor any support or warranty on it is gone. If I order a part from jegs and it's bad I get to send it back. If you order a part from jegs and then sell it to me and something happens to be faulty I'm screwed.
Not that the product is any worse then one you would get from the vendor or that you would have done anything wrong I am just pointing out there there is a difference between buying something new from a vendor and buying something new from someone who bought it from a vendor.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That I understand, as soon as a product changes hands from the vendor any support or warranty on it is gone. If I order a part from jegs and it's bad I get to send it back. If you order a part from jegs and then sell it to me and something happens to be faulty I'm screwed.
Not that the product is any worse then one you would get from the vendor or that you would have done anything wrong I am just pointing out there there is a difference between buying something new from a vendor and buying something new from someone who bought it from a vendor.
I agree so do you want to but it? :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am actually teetering, I want one but the install is what has me at the moment.
Its not to bad you just gotta take your time and if you get frustrated just take a break. KMG's thread helped me out a lot on it. Now people are saying if you loseing the turbo from the manifold its a breeze. I love the way it sounds the throttle response after the install. So up to you still sitting on the shelf waiting for a good home if you decide you want it.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Its not to bad you just gotta take your time and if you get frustrated just take a break. KMG's thread helped me out a lot on it. Now people are saying if you loseing the turbo from the manifold its a breeze. I love the way it sounds the throttle response after the install. So up to you still sitting on the shelf waiting for a good home if you decide you want it.
Turbo housing****** not manifold!!! Lol loosen the turbo housing and its a snap.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Turbo housing****** not manifold!!! Lol loosen the turbo housing and its a snap.
I think I just said that Conner u want to buy it 5 grand and its urs :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3,462 Posts