Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never mounted. Part numbers

9467893 right headlight

9467892 left headlight

9467896 left signal

9467897 right signal

These would cost yuo $550 shipped from volvo. Get em here for $425 shipped. Also open to interesting trades.

Gary
[email protected]

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice! And most likely sold. It is 3 in the AM. I'm going to get up and confirm part numbers in the AM. I just want to double check these aren't e-code for right hand drive or something goofy like that. I'm sure these are the right ones but I just want to make sure. Can we talk as soon as possible? I'll PM my contact info.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much to ship to Canada? Zip M6J 1K1

Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I did confirm with yellow95 at 10:57AM on 9/1 that I would complete the purchase of this light set but have not heard back. Hopefully he is out having a great holiday weekend and I'll hear the good word soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Relax.
He and I are working on something and I too have not heard back from Gary in 36 hours
it IS a holiday, you know

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks Jim, I know, in fact I was trying not to pester him but then I noticed other people jumping in and started to worry. I was originally just going to say lets work this out on Tuesday but now trying not to panic. OK, I'll take a breath.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is it still for sale? Why no reply no any of the posts? Just curious.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have paid for this item so they should be sold, to me! I was staying out of it because usually I just let the seller confirm the sale but I did receive confirmation that these would be sold to me and I have in fact paid.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, this is true. He has indeed paid and item is sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts