SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Bilstein Hd Shock/Strut Package for all 94-00 cars

I bought these a while ago with an intention to use them in this summer's suspension rebuild. Plans changed.

These are brand new in the box. Never installed, not even for a test ride. Will fit any 94-00 Wagon, Sedan, or Coupe, but NOT AWD models. I paid more than $450 for them, not including shipping. The cheapest I could find them online was $460 not including shipping. So let's start with $425 OR BEST OFFER shipped anywhere in the US. As always, local pickup price is cheaper.

If you really want pictures I can get some.

I'd rather not split them up unless you have someone to buy the rest of the package.

Modified by DWBF1 at 1:04 PM 3-24-2009

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Brand new Bilstein Hd Shock/Strut Package for all 94-00 cars (DWBF1)

Still available. Open to reasonable offers, but come on, I'm not selling these for $200 shipped. You know who you are

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
well worth it - someone buy these.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am willing to split up the set but not before a buyer for both the shocks and struts is lined up. If you can find someone for the shocks though that's fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: (DWBF1)

It might be difficult for me to find someone interested in just the rear set. As for me I have a 2000 R so the front set is the only parts of use due to the rear nivomats. Let me know if you are willing to part withjust the front set.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (blacksleeperr)

Like I said not going to split up the set unless you have another buyer lined up for the shocks. Thanks for the offer though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.