SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote a few weeks back about vibration in brake pedal when slowing down from highway speeds. The dealer replaced the front rotors and everything is perfect now.
I have one question about AT&T coverage in my auto. I have had it 4 months now and still no contact from them. I was originally told 3 months free. Does anyone know how long you get coverage for. If I choose not to renew what will I lose? Weather & map updates?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oddly enough, I had my free "trial" coverage for 4 months, as well. Then, decided to sign up a few days ago and add it to my existing AT&T account and they said my car was eligible for 3-month free trial. So, it's weird, because now I'll get 7 months for free? Odd.

Update: It seems that although I had the initial free trial, the official free trial didn't start until I signed up at att.com/volvo
Go figure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going to make an appointment at my dealer, I have a vibration but it's in the steering wheel and not the brake pedal

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I do not have ATT, didn’t renew, and I still get Spotify, Weather, Tunein, map updates etc. I’ve had my car (XC90) for 27 months.

Same with my 2019 S60 except I’ve only had it for 6 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts