SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 V70 AWD sport (RARE), with just about every option except nav incl. speed sensitive (R type) steering, 87K miles.
3rd seat and boosters, convenience pkg, etc, 17" THORS.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
A nice car! What does the sport trim has over the others?

·
Registered
13,505 Posts
Very nice, I've seen a few of these, not many though. The sport package is more common on the S though you don't see many of those either.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Homelink is also part of the sport pkg. With this wagon the options were all ordered separately
It could have been (probably was) an OSD car.
If it was a true and complete sport package it should have a geartronic shifter, this one does not.

Copied off the Volvo sheet, this one came with:

Premium
climate
dual power seats
foglights
luggage cover
extra rear seat (3rd seat)
child seat outer (boosters)

"Foldable table-rear seat"???
(I don't know what this means. Perhaps when the seat is flipped there is something that's extra that I'm not familiar with).

laminated side windops
12v rear outlet
IAQS
17" thors

·
Registered
13,505 Posts
I remember when the P2 V70 was released there was a table accessory that was available for the rear cargo area. IIRC, it folded out and had a couple of legs to prop it up.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wayne?
He didn't buy it.
I see you read the thread thoroughly....???...:facepalm: :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
331 Posts
(I don't know what this means. Perhaps when the seat is flipped there is something that's extra that I'm not familiar with).
Not my car, I found this on the web when I was shopping for cars. However, I think it means this:

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I won't know until I grab it
I was going to go today but it's my wife's birthday and yada yada yada, I had to stick around

·
Registered
808 Posts
Not my car, I found this on the web when I was shopping for cars. However, I think it means this:

Nice pic find Kevin. I had forgotten all about those fold out trays until I saw this. Yes, this would be the "table" that shows as an option on the car that JRL posted. If I remember correctly, there are also fold out cupholders there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I won't know until I grab it
I was going to go today but it's my wife's birthday and yada yada yada, I had to stick around
JRL, you yada yada yada'd the best part!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I just picked it up, this one is really neat!
It drives more like an "R Lite" with the 17"wheels and tires and the speed sensitive R steering over an XC or a standard AWD wagon.... and the seats ARE different!
Very different than the blue 04 V70 I had as a driver this past Winter/Spring.
Those seats had no real support and I could never get 100% comfy, these seats fit me like a glove and are the same as my old S60 AWD sport.

Solid as a rock and totally smooth at 80-85.
Just a few dent Dr dings to take care of, repaint the rear bumper and that should do it.
Interior is 110%
It even just had a fresh oil change!

Aww shoot, forgot to look at the rear armrest for that pull down table, but my guy at Volvo said what was shown above would be what this one has

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Premium
climate
dual power seats
foglights
luggage cover
extra rear seat (3rd seat)
child seat outer (boosters)

laminated side windops
12v rear outlet
IAQS
17" thors
Wow, Jim. Something you DON'T know!

Can't wait until the youngest can sit in the booster seats instead of the center-mounted carseat so my kids can do all their art projects on road trips instead of demanding movies.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
How I miss those seats! I had them in my S60. Fits like a glove is the right phrase. I liked them better than the R seats, which were over bolstered for me.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Jim, I'd like to trade window glass :p

(I like my R seats)

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have the same glass (IIRC)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts