SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We purchased a 2013 xc 60 last Friday. So far, so good. Drives fine, although, I am straining my ears for any unusual sound. One thing I noticed was that the music when played via USB from an iPod, doesn't allow me to go up to the folder level.

Tested the bluetoothnconnectivity to my blackberry, phone call sounded amazingly clear on my premium sound

Will post more on my xc 60 experience soon.

Anyone else who recently purchased a new xc60 recently?

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
- Noticed that even when you put the car in drive mode, sometimes the rear camera turns on.
- if your music is organized in folders on your iPod, you can't go bak up a folder level
- playing music off your iPad via Bluetooth: sound quality on the premium sound system is not all that great
- auto bending lights work great on my platinum package car. Past two days have been extremely foggy in Atlanta and helped me test out this feature :)
- I tried the manual shift, although, I am still exploring as to how shift manually to different gears. Would come in handy when going down a steep mountain or hill
- Pcc works fine. I get near the car with the key in my pocket and can open and start the car without touching my key

More to follow ...

Please feel free to post similar good or bad xc60 experiences

1 - 2 of 2 Posts