SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to me, i just bought my first R!

Very excited to start driving it!

Only down part of this car is the previous owners beat the snot out of the exterior and the paint :( BUT it drives Great. so im happy. im gonna look into getting the paint fixed. If anyone knows any local body shops to recommend, lemme know! Thanks!

Ty

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA, huge scratch down the side, lots of dings on the hood, all wheels severely rashed, and front winglets gone. and more, lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any special features on the camRy?
Yeah, the "distressed" paint job. :)
If you ever decide to purchase a Volvo, feel free to post up some pics (hint hint). Until then, enjoy the new CamRy. ;)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
As soon as you post pics we can welcome you, and also to the sonic club, but until then join your camRy!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the "distressed" paint job. :)
If you ever decide to purchase a Volvo, feel free to post up some pics (hint hint). Until then, enjoy the new CamRy. ;)
As soon as you post pics we can welcome you, and also to the sonic club, but until then join your camRy!
Tomorrow ill take pictures, hah ballbusters. -__-

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks nice but you are missing winglets

thanks, and i know :( The dealer insisted i was wrong and that this "type" R or type of R didnt have em, too bad underneath its scarred and has some mount holes.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you very much! Im very happy with it!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice looking R! Congrats

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
thanks, and i know :( The dealer insisted i was wrong and that this "type" R or type of R didnt have em, too bad underneath its scarred and has some mount holes.
Type R. That's funny stuff.

Do you have the special model with the fuel filler door on the driver side? :D

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Its not uncommon to see a rear/side kit but no winglets - course as you pointed out, there were previously signs of winglets due to scratches and mount holes. Mine didn't have winglets either but also had no signs of preexisting as I drilled the holes for the front brackets.

Aside from that, nice car and congrats on the purchase! My first choice was sonic but I got my second one! :)

·
6,436 Posts
Congrats - great looking car
Now go back to the dealer and ask for those winglets to be installed at no charge! They were obviously on the car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts