SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boston Volvo Village will once again be holding our semi-annual Parts Department Garage Sale and Service Clinic on Saturday, April 8th, 2006 from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Our location is 75 North Beacon Street in the Brighton area of Boston.

This is the twice a year sale where the Parts Department offers a 20%-off discount on both in-stock and special order Volvo parts and accessories (exceptions include tires, some non-Volvo items from our retail store and Volvo items already on sale). Specialty items from the Volvo Collection are discounted 15%-off of the catalog price.

This has always been the best time to buy that long awaited Genuine Volvo Accessory. Maintenance parts for your Volvo are on sale also, both in-stock and special order items.

Please feel free to forward this message to other interested Volvo owners - or to post this on boards or groups.

Boston Volvo Village will never sell its e-mail addresses or use them inappropriately. If you wish to be taken off our e-mail list please let us know.

John Sharisky
Parts Dept.
Boston Volvo Village
http://www.bostonvolvo.com
75 North Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02134
Parts Direct: 1-800-336-2355

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: boston volvo village semi-annual parts dept garage sale (pierola)

In the email it says their website shows 15% off. When you order they'll adjust it to 20% off the original. So you are getting an additional 5% off their website.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Re: boston volvo village semi-annual parts dept garage sale (volvoNB)

I know a great number of people buy from John and Boston Volvo but I want to give him a plug. I ordered OEM wipers from John and the customer service was excellent.

I highly recommend buying from Boston Volvo.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Re: boston volvo village semi-annual parts dept garage sale (CINCYFAN)

Quote, originally posted by CINCYFAN »
I know a great number of people buy from John and Boston Volvo but I want to give him a plug. I ordered OEM wipers from John and the customer service was excellent.

I highly recommend buying from Boston Volvo.

me too.....!
great service and always good price......!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Re: boston volvo village semi-annual parts dept garage sale (pierola)

Me too! Sorry to be redundant. John and his company have been great for me as well.

As has Volvo in general.

Bassman (or Aaron as John S. knows me)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts