SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys<br>Bosch US has contacted me and is looking for some volvo cars for testing.<br>I need cars between 1996 - 2000.<br>s40<br>v40<br>850<br>s70<br>v70<br>c70<br>960<br>v90<p>any and all of those. Turbo, Non-Turbo... bring your friends volvos too!!!<br>They are trying to get as many as they can.<br>Also... there is a very nice incentive which I can communicate to you guys privately.<p>Anyways, the date is the 29th of this month. (saturday).<p><br>So let me know if you can make it... it will be worth your time for sure!<br>Joe Bieda<br>([email protected])

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I was told more info was needed. Basically what bosch wants to do is ensure that their diag software can communicate with our cars.<br>They would normally go through dealers but the dealers don't hang onto these cars long when they get them...<br>It is the 29th, and I'm waiting to hear back about a time.<br>It is located in broadview Illinois, I can get exact direction (address) tomorrow.<p>Thanks<br>Joe

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<A HREF="http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=&1s=&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=Broadview&2s=IL&2z=&r=f" TARGET="_blank">http://www.mapquest.com/direct...=&r=f</A><p>that shoudl be a general idea of how long it will take... visit that link and enter your area.<br>I will have exact location in broadview tomorrow.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Bosch US diagnostic Testing(illinois) (550)

starts at 9:00 in broadview Illinois.<p>word<p>224 436 1102<br>if you need to call me for anything.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robert Bosch Corp.<br>2800 S. 25th Avenue<br>Broadview, IL 60155<br> <br>Bosch is located approx 1.5 miles south of I-290 on 25th Avenue. From I-290 (The Eisenhower Expressway), exit the South 25th Avenue Exit. Bosch is located between Roosevelt Road and 22nd (Cermak) Street on 25th Avenue.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if I dont have it... there is a high chance you will not be able to enter.<p>I need this info ASAP , thankyou.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts