SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of Bor rims for my 2015 V60CC and the accessory page lists two versions of black; glossy and matt. Does anyone know how different these are in appearance or which one was the intended option/look better on the Cross Country?...I reckon there's a reason for the two options but not sure what it is.

31399308 - Diamond cut/Tech Black glossy, (Incl. hub cap)
31439442 - Diamond cut/Black matt, (incl. hub cap)

edit: never mind, found that V60CC came with matt black...

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'm looking for a set of Bor rims for my 2015 V60CC and the accessory page lists two versions of black; glossy and matt. Does anyone know how different these are in appearance or which one was the intended option/look better on the Cross Country?...I reckon there's a reason for the two options but not sure what it is.

31399308 - Diamond cut/Tech Black glossy, (Incl. hub cap)
31439442 - Diamond cut/Black matt, (incl. hub cap)

edit: never mind, found that V60CC came with matt black...
Can you tell me which color (blue or black) looks better on a V60? No, you can't. It's my opinion..... Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...just wanted to know which was spec'd with the cc and I found out, it's not a matter of opinion.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Does anyone know how different these are in appearance or which one was the intended option/look better on the Cross Country?
You did.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The intended / spec'd option usually looks better.

Let me put it another way; there's no reason to be a dick so just move along...lol.

·
Registered
775 Posts
The intended / spec'd option usually looks better.

Let me put it another way; there's no reason to be a dick so just move along...lol.
Indeed I will.

I do not agree, many a time I have seen ugly wheels spec'd on cars. It's up each person to determine what looks good.

As for your original question. You were able to figure it out on your own quite easily. Seems like a Google search prior to posting would've been advantageous .. $0.02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts