SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to try out the racechip on a B5254T6 2.5T (Euro S80 2.5T (200BHP) 2007). Hopefully fuel economy will improve :lol: .
I have been searching high and low for where the boost pressure sensor is located.
Does anyone here know where to find it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I decided to try out the racechip on a B5254T6 2.5T (Euro S80 2.5T (200BHP) 2007). Hopefully fuel economy will improve :lol: .
I have been searching high and low for where the boost pressure sensor is located.
Does anyone here know where to find it?
I tried to research the location for you but came up with multiple locations one being on the intercooler housing. Maybe RaceChip could send you a picture for your specific installation?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for looking!
I found the bps but it was very well hidden at the bottom of the intercoolers passenger side. Had to remove the guard to access it. Everything there was extremely cramped and ended up putting it on a lift. After installation the car manages 13L/100km compared to before at 15L/100km at average.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for looking!
I found the bps but it was very well hidden at the bottom of the intercoolers passenger side. Had to remove the guard to access it. Everything there was extremely cramped and ended up putting it on a lift. After installation the car manages 13L/100km compared to before at 15L/100km at average.
You're welcome. I've found that after installing a device or devices that provide a boost in performance my fuel economy goes away. After a while I get used to more performance and my mileage comes back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts