SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have been having issues lately with my 06 s60R. It is kind of a intermittent issue, However it almost always does it now. The issue is if I apply throttle it has absolutely no power at all, even when floored. Although occasionally it will have plenty of power, like nothing is wrong at all. I thought of loose piping somewhere, but that couldn't be intermittent(could it?). I am leaning hard towards a new TCV, as I have already replaced my boost sensor. These are the codes I pulled, 601C, 640C, 602D, 216D, and 21E0. I am hoping someone can help me out, before I start throwing money at it. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thing I forgot to mention. I hooked the scan tool up to it. And I measured 980hpa atmosphere pressure, and around 2000hpa boost. Which to my understanding means it thinks it is getting around 15 psi of boost. But I already replaced the boost pressure sensor, so I'm not sure why it's doing that.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
connect up a real boost/pressure gauge so you know for deffo,
Dave
I'm planning on that, but haven't really wanted to spend the money. But I probably am going to get one in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts