SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok could anybody tell me what lines to tap into to install a boost gauge on a 2001 S40? There are two going into the intake manifold and I have narrowed it down to those two but can't figure it out on which way to go. I don't want to mess up my car so I have come here. So anything would help. Like where do you guys have your boost gauges hooked up? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually I have narrowed it down to three hoses. One heading back to the firewall (but not sure where it goes) and two heading to the front of the car. The one heading back to the firewall is small though i would have to use a "T" with two ends the same and the third end bigger. Please tell me what you think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said I have narrowed it down to three hoses. One hose goes to the turbo to the intake manifold. The second hose goes to a "T" then from the T it goes to the intake manifold, a solenoid, and the intake hose brfore the turbo. The third line comes from near the fuel lines like the second one but does not connect to the solenoid. Which one do I tep? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts