SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a large rock jump out of a landscaped area and collide with the lower valance panel under the left front bumper on our 2018 V90. Seattle Volvo recommended Cook’s Auto Rebuild on 85th as a good shop.

Anyone have experience with this shop?

Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've used RNR in Bellevue in the past and been pleased. I don't have any experience with Cook's so can't speak to them.

Good luck.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback, have an appointment with Cook’s on Thursday morning. Body shops in Seabeck are few and far between...LOL.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a follow up...

Cook’s did a very nice job with a quick turnaround today. Because of the distance I have to travel, they prioritized the repair. Piece came in from Volvo on Monday. Cook’s painter did a great color match on my Maple Brown V90.

Glad Seattle Volvo recommended these folks!

Definitely on my Recommended list.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just a follow up...

Cook’s did a very nice job with a quick turnaround today. Because of the distance I have to travel, they prioritized the repair. Piece came in from Volvo on Monday. Cook’s painter did a great color match on my Maple Brown V90.

Glad Seattle Volvo recommended these folks!

Definitely on my Recommended list.
Yep - those guys are good. Don't bother with Pacific Auto Body . . I got some work done by them a couple of years ago, and had to go back 3 times afterwards because they'd messed the repair up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts