SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be cool to make a thread about lip kits and exterior mods. Pics of kits with brand, price, distributors, etc. Just some visual references with some info at our finger tips. Aftermarket headlights, trim, spoilers, grills... Anything that makes a visual improvement. Could be a really useful thread.

·
Registered
26 Posts
not too many options for volvos out there. might be easier to check out the s60 photo thread started by njgreenbudd and the photo thread on the R forum and go from there...

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
This is my old 02 AWD
Body kit (not made anymore) is MS design
T5 front springs, Eibach rears
Shortened M3 spoiler
What was cool was the dual exhaust actually came with the body kit!

Sorry about the poor pic quality, these were taken nearly 10 years ago with a 1 megapixal camera

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is my old 02 AWD
Body kit (not made anymore) is MS design
T5 front springs, Eibach rears
Shortened M3 spoiler
What was cool was the dual exhaust actually came with the body kit!

Sorry about the poor pic quality, these were taken nearly 10 years ago with a 1 megapixal camera
Was that trunk lip spoiler an ebay purchase?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
This is mine.
R 18" wheels
OEM volvo body kit

·
Registered
725 Posts
This is mine.
R 18" wheels
OEM volvo body kit

I wonder how much clearance between the ground and body kit when installed on a car with 16inch wheels. Do u think itll be too low to the ground that ull be scrapin all over the place? Oh also lowered with H&r springs.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
You'll be fine Will, with 16" wheels the tires are larger to have the same diameter/circumference. But after you ge the body kit, you'll need better looking wheels to fit the part :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
You'll be fine Will, with 16" wheels the tires are larger to have the same diameter/circumference. But after you ge the body kit, you'll need better looking wheels to fit the part :)
Cool! Wheels u say? Hehe i bought the kahn design wheels from Henry. Lol will be putting them on next spring. :) oh im still gonna be missing the front sport lip tho. I only have the factory lip now.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
ME likey! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the sport kit? I like its aggressive look!
Also, where did you pick up that trunk lip spoiler? It looks perfect!
Thanks i really love the volvo body kit. About the trunk lip i got it from ebay, painted and installed at the same time with all the parts.

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
793 Posts
Doesn't get much better than the Sport kit in terms of look, fit, and finish. Here's mine on a 2005 with 17" wheels and OEM sized rubber. Slight drop because of the 4C suspension.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts