SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Swedespeed Folks,

Good afternoon, does anybody know of a great autobody/repair shop that they recommend? I just need a few dings and scratches fix. I'm taking a flyer hoping somebody knows of one. Thank you.

Best,
Chris B

·
Registered
170 Posts
i suggest call around and find a shop that mixes their own paint. Some shops dont want to do ANY work that doesn't involve insurance. There is Proline Body and Chassis Elmwood park I heard good t things about them (they mix own paint) ,there is Autobody4U in Clifton(water base paint from Glasurit) but not sure if they would be willing to do something like it.
Small dents.. get them fixed at some paintless removal place, many shop just fill dents with filler which is not correct.
I am looking for a shop to work on fun car but every palce I find is just terrible.... looking to make quick money from insurance and substandard quality. I feel like sending car to Europe and get is done perfectly with and total cost would be the same as many shop in USA are quoting. I that work done round here is performed by people who never received any training on the products and new repair procedures/products. I am sick of hearing... " I have 25 years experience in collision repair". I have see their work, lack of words.

·
Registered
2017 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R Design Platinum
468 Posts

Volvo Certified Collision Facility locator

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been doing some research and canvassing. Thank you both. Will check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts