SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that just test drove a 05 r , new with 200 miles on it.<br>He has had everything from a 02 M5 to many M3's. Anyway he has baby on the way and wants something that is safe and still has a little performance. He loved the R and said he maybe very interested.<p>The Dealer has it for 36k right now, I told him I think he can do better, It's blk/gobi everything else except no NAV.<p>Do any of you know of any 06 models in the southeast with black/nord or silver/nord with Auto. I think I heard somewhere on here of a lease for around $500 , is that correct as well.<p>I'm also calling around for him as well. Any info would be great, thx

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
tell him to call Lee at University volvo (704.547.1095) he has an imaculate used 05 with all the basic bolt ons at a steal.<p>DP/Exhaust/ECU/springs/sways and acouple other minor bolt on goodies. All was installed by the dealer.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (R_Rated)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>R_Rated</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tell him to call Lee at University volvo (704.547.1095) he has an imaculate used 05 with all the basic bolt ons at a steal.<p>DP/Exhaust/ECU/springs/sways and acouple other minor bolt on goodies. All was installed by the dealer.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Black/Nordkap and here's the thread (but not a GT):<p><A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=58147" TARGET="_blank">http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=58147</A><p>If your friend insists on a GT, steer him to the 06 versus the 05.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
That is way too expensive for a 2005. I purchased an automatic 2006 electric silver with every option except nav for $37,000 about three months ago, I believe sticker was over $45,000. Where is the car located? There was a black 2005 6 speed South of Nashville, it was in Franklin, TN to be exact when I was looking.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Re: (C130)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>C130</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That is way too expensive for a 2005. I purchased an automatic 2006 electric silver with every option except nav for $37,000 about three months ago, I believe sticker was over $45,000. Where is the car located? There was a black 2005 6 speed South of Nashville, it was in Franklin, TN to be exact when I was looking.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>You'll have to teach me some of your negotiating techniques

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (frankhoffy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>frankhoffy</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>You'll have to teach me some of your negotiating techniques</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I think his $45K sticker claim may have been a bit overstated. Other than that...probably a $4500 incentive, perhaps some loyalty $$$, and a dealer who wants to get it off his floorplan.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Re: (MagoonR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>MagoonR</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think his $45K sticker claim may have been a bit overstated. Other than that...probably a $4500 incentive, perhaps some loyalty $$$, and a dealer who wants to get it off his floorplan.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Actually, I understated but only by $355.00, ,making the sticker $45355.00. It was a demo driven by the general manager, but technically still new and zero scratches or damage. It is a 2006 model, electric silver, automatic, climate package, convenience package, premium package, 18" wheels, satellite prep and windows tinted. The incentive was $4000, no loyalty cash, just a lot of negotiating and searching around the country and the dealer I bought from had quite a few R's on the lot. Dealer is in Austin, TX.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by C130 at 4:59 PM 6-13-2006</i>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts