SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

Considering getting an XC90 - most probably used for my wife and I will drive the S60 T6:p since I have sold my Saab. This might not happen for some months, but I want to start doing some research.

What years have Bluetooth? Is the newer integrated one better than the older one? When did the integrated one get included?

Has homelink always been an option?

What year did XM/Sirius become standard? In previous years, was XM/Sirius an option, accessory, etc.?

I am trying to understand which models have these items from 2003-2013. It would be nice to have the sales brochures from all of the years so I can really look at all of the standard amenities, packages, and options.

Thanks for your help as a search has not given me direct answers to these questions.

·
Administrator
55,891 Posts
Look for a 2007+ XC90. These models have the AUX input in the center console and have the current exterior design treatments. I am not 100% certain but I think it was 2010 when bluetooth was no longer an add-on. Our 2012 has both bluetooth and Sirius/XM integrated. The 2013s have a few nice tweaks: LED taillights, LED front fog lights that operate as the DRLs and the R-Design models have a new all black leather interior.

there are some brochures here: http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/xc90brochures.shtml

1 - 2 of 2 Posts