SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a setting in the bluetooth where I can change the overall volume? I don't know why but the volume on my S80 is really low and I can barely hear it on the highway. I have tried pushing the volume up buttons a few times but it's still not loud enough to hear while on highway. <p>My XC90 volume is really loud where I had to press the volume down a few times. <p>I tried tinkering with the menu of the car and changing audio settings but to no avail.<p>Regards

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: Bluetooth volume (reinnie)

You might also try raising the volume on your phone. With mine both (phone and bluetooth in car) affect overall volume

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Re: Bluetooth volume (Jeffs3820)

I had the exact same problem. I kept maxing out the up arrow on the Bluetooth control, I maxed out the volume on the phone itself. Then when I was about to bring the car back to the dealer, I simply turned the car audio volume control up, and presto..super loud then. <p>I felt so dumb. The car will maintain a separate call volume when the display says "mute". <p>So there's three volume controls to check: phone, Bluetooth control and the main audio system volume knob. <p>Tim

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the suggestions. I'll try it tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts