SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Volvo Bluetooth unit has been acting up lately. After pressing the Talk button, it goes directly into Setup Menu, rather than Main Menu. Previously, resetting the system by pressing the Talk and Send buttons simultaneously brought back my Main Menu, but not anymore.<p>Anyone else have this problem, or know of a fix for it? <p>Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Re: Bluetooth problem - any ideas? (MAC1LSR)

If I am not mistaken, I believe you have to have your paired phone recognized by the phone ("phone 1 ready") and the system will then go to the main menu when you press then blue button. <p>HTH,

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bluetooth problem - any ideas? (awdnut)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>awdnut</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If I am not mistaken, I believe you have to have your paired phone recognized by the phone ("phone 1 ready") and the system will then go to the main menu when you press then blue button. <p>HTH,</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Hey, guess what was powered off while I was trying to reset my Bluetooth? Yep, my cellphone!<p>I love simple solutions. I'll try the reset again when I leave work today. With my cellphone POWERED ON this time.<p>Thanks greatly for your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts