SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone who has more experience with the system can chime in here.

When I am talking to somebody on the phone via Bluetooth and I've got the screen set to media or navigation how can I hang up the call without pressing the telephone button on the centre console to call up the telephone function and then use the exit button on my steering wheel.

As far as I can tell pressing exit multiple times on the steering wheel only backs me out to the main menu where you then could select telephone then I could press exit to hang up the call.

I must be missing something here as it makes no sense and yes I real realize I could exit the call via the actual phone but that is not a realistic or safe option.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
610 Posts
To reject or end a call I'm pretty sure you just press EXIT on the steering wheel. The system knows you are in a telephone call and the EXIT button functions accordingly even if in Nav or Radio screen.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I think you can also push TEL on the radio and press EXIT. Either way should work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not on my system. Pressing exit while on a call regardless of what screen you are on with an active call does not hang up (it should know you're on a call and make that happen)

Yes you can press tel on the head unit then use exit but thats silly. I realize this is a small issue but for someone who is on the phone all the time it's an annoyance. Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Not on my system. Pressing exit while on a call regardless of what screen you are on with an active call does not hang up (it should know you're on a call and make that happen)

Yes you can press tel on the head unit then use exit but thats silly. I realize this is a small issue but for someone who is on the phone all the time it's an annoyance. Anyone else?

The only time I'm not allowed to exit the call is if I hit the OK button a second time after picking it up, which minimizes the small pop up window that gives you the option to EXIT the call.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. I e noticed this box and sometimes see it and sometimes don't. Maybe this is the key to my issue. Thanks very much.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts