SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listen to music through my phone (iPhone X) with Bluetooth. Once in a while, the music will cut out for a second or two and then come back. Happens at least once per ride and has happened since day one. I always thought a software update would correct it but never did.

Also, I have set my phone ring volume in settings but it’s never consistent. Sometimes I can barely hear it - luckily the call shows up on the screen. If I make a call first, for the rest of the trip the ring volume is normal if someone calls me.

I’ve also noticed the volume during phone calls isn’t consistent and I find myself adjusting the volume and sometimes I can never get it loud enough to hear everything.

Any thoughts on these issues? They aren’t new, I’ve had them for over a year. Not major problems, just minor annoyances.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the same thing happen a couple of days ago for the first time. Don't use the phone in the car to make calls, but did this past weekend. I could barely hear the person on the line when I called them. Volume was up quite high too. Will test again though to see what's up.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I've found that the audio on BT connected phone calls are horrible. Which is why I'm always plugging in using Apple Car Play.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve had this problem since I first bought the car. I’ve never tried CarPlay but I have been wanting to see how that works. I just hate the fact I have to plug my phone in to use it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got it to work today. It was my fault possibly. I just turned the volume up on the phone and then turned off/on the bluetooth and volume thru the car speakers was fine during a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts