SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, Just got my Christmas XC 90 on January 2nd after waiting 3 months... I got couple glitches the first 24 hours:
-1 error with TPM during the first 20 km of the car after delivery
-1 error with Headlight malfunction

Both messages got deleted after restarting the car and didn't get any errors since.

I have an issue with Bluetooth call quality? Have you experienced calls where people you are talking to over bluetooth couldn't hear you? And they heard noise instead of your voice.

Thanks for your Feedback.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I haven't had any problems with my Bluetooth call quality. In fact, I've had people say how surprisingly clear the call quality is on the other end, and that they can't hear any road noise or fans, etc.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I have an issue with Bluetooth call quality? Have you experienced calls where people you are talking to over bluetooth couldn't hear you? And they heard noise instead of your voice.
Sorry to hear of your problems. Regarding bluetooth call quality: I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 on the T-Mobile network and the phone is usually in my left front (pants) pocket.

I have a Volvo 2016 XC90 T8.

I've asked the few people I've talked to via the hands free system in the XC90 and everyone remarks how clear it is - one even noted better than a normal cell phone call. Background noise is negligant, too. I listened to a recording on the voice mail system at home - I'm impressed.

So I wonder if what you describe is a quality issue with the Bluetooth connection between the car and your mobile device?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I usually leave my phone in the central console, between the front seats. I have the galaxy s6 edge and at a point on the conversation, the person I am talking to doesn't hear my voice and only hears noise. Weird... it happened to me with 4 different people.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well apparently I am not the only one... In the built of November 2015, there is a problem with the bluetooth connection.
Hopefully the dealership will find a fix soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts