SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I have blue polestar badge on my 2018 XC60 D5 and white one on my 2020 XC40. What are your thoughts about why they changed the design? I think Rebel blue was the better one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 XC60 D5 AWD Inscription w. Polestar tune
2020 XC40 D4 AWD R-Design w. Polestar tune

·
Registered
572 Posts
Star white for me

·
Registered
933 Posts
On my bursting blue Volvo, I think the white looks nice.

Nora in Florida
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the blue, mine is still in the box. I never put it on.
99.9% of folks don't even know what it is.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This is new S60 polestar engineered. No more star badge either. They are apparently reserved for “real” polestars

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
As far as I got it, it’s only banned in France and they are not doing business there, so maybe it is related to that or it’s not. Who knows.

Exactly but .....that same verdict can reflect on the whole EU, maybe or maybe they agree among themselves without a court

·
Registered
572 Posts
As far as I got it, it’s only banned in France and they are not doing business there, so maybe it is related to that or it’s not. Who knows.

despite the fact that Polestar doesnt sell any cars in France, Volvo does. And polestar star logo was on those badges, therefore, probably that is the case why the logo was removed

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Taken from your links:

Practically, this doesn't change much. Polestar was not yet selling cars in France, so its temporary inability to do business with their logo (which adorns all of its cars) probably won't be a big problem.
It was written by a journalist because he does not know the situation, I am giving you a link from the official Polestar website

Polestar officially exists only in 7 EU countries, that is, in only 10 countries on the planet :eek:
https://www.polestar.com/

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Citreon is taking Polestar to court on the logo. Seems they are smoking something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts