SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the Volvo iron emblem on the steering wheel, airbag cover.

I don't care if its off a blown airbag and you cut the cover around it, I just want the emblem in good shape.

Henry

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
I always wondered- when that airbag deploys, does the driver end up with the Volvo emblem embossed on his forehead?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Re: (MadeInJapan)

Quote, originally posted by MadeInJapan »
I always wondered- when that airbag deploys, does the driver end up with the Volvo emblem embossed on his forehead?
Chest; forehead hits windshield (just not as hard as it would without the airbag).

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Ah cool- I'd like it on my chest more...but the forehead- ouch! Maybe they should sell a rubber or inflatable cushion you wear on your forehead that straps on, or you could wear it like a cap.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

lol!!

So....does anyone have one for me?

·
Registered
931 Posts
i'm looking for one too.. mine started to peel.. starting on the right corner of the arrow.. weird.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Quote, originally posted by MadeInJapan »
Ah cool- I'd like it on my chest more...but the forehead- ouch! Maybe they should sell a rubber or inflatable cushion you wear on your forehead that straps on, or you could wear it like a cap.
Nah, just get some neck belts (video)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Re: BLOWN VOLVO Airbag emblem on steering wheel (lowenhart)

Got this one off of Ebay, but it's about 10cm wide and it's going on the grille.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Re: BLOWN VOLVO Airbag emblem on steering wheel (ifnt420)

Quote, originally posted by ifnt420 »
Got this one off of Ebay, but it's about 10cm wide and it's going on the grille.

you got wrong item... this one is for right-hand vehicles
an arrow should points on driver

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Your XC is looking better and better everyday. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.