SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In sitting here 2000 miles from my AWD Volvo stuck un my hotel watching the Subi guys drifing and having fin in the parking lots. Where are all the vids and pics of my Swedespeed buddies doing stupid $h1t in the snow?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

My xc90... The s40 is still at volvo with its engine taken apart and no hope for it to ever be put back together. The xc70 loaner they gave us has tires too bald to leave our apartment parking lot. Ugh. Don't even remind me. The s40 has brand new dws' and we were so excited to play with the awd.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha Nice!

·
3,899 Posts
Must have just drove by you Ou2, I'm in Northport as well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
How bad is it? Since I'm in Germany here we just have light rain atm, but I have seen pictures on imgur, like snow 3 bananas high for scale!

Gesendet von meinem C6833 mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn thats high! Never had that kind of snow in my life!

·
Registered
258 Posts
here are some of mine Im outside philly we got about 20-24 inches
this morning after 1 dig out

opps

in the middle of it my buddy stopped by to help pull stupid people out. We did save a ford ranger whose transfer box blew up.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
One: You just have to get over here to Sweden! Little bit closer and all that. ;)
Btw, loved the Imgur banana scale reference, made me laugh. :partywave:

·
Registered
687 Posts
i'll post some pics later tonight! here in nashville,tn we got about 5-12" i got 6.5" @ my house.

·
Registered
297 Posts
One: You just have to get over here to Sweden! Little bit closer and all that. ;)
Btw, loved the Imgur banana scale reference, made me laugh. :partywave:
Yeah I just wish everyone would use it, since I'm not good with imperial measurements Sweden is not a bad idea. But I prefer summer then. Because Gatebil!!!

Gesendet von meinem C6833 mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Oh man, I wish you guys on the east coast could see the snow we have here in the Montana Rockies! We have gotten 20" in the last 2 weeks! Total for the year so far in town (6666 ft) is nearing 7' of total snowfall! The mountains at 11,000 feet have 30+ feet... Don't have an S40 yet, but I thought it was worth sharing. Getting one next year!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
This was our big snowstorm here in NC! Hahaha
The S40 and my old 740 were parked, and we took out my 940 to go play in the snow :p

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats it in Charlotte? We had like 10-12" in Asheville when I was in town.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Oh man, I wish you guys on the east coast could see the snow we have here in the Montana Rockies! We have gotten 20" in the last 2 weeks! Total for the year so far in town (6666 ft) is nearing 7' of total snowfall! The mountains at 11,000 feet have 30+ feet... Don't have an S40 yet, but I thought it was worth sharing. Getting one next year!
Cant think of a better winter car to have in the rockies! ;) AWD and snow tires are a must though.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I own an XC90, so I can think of only one better car than an S40!

Sent from my igloo using a polar bear.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts