SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for some picture of black top S60. I got a anthracite R and i'm looking to maybe do a black to job on it.

Thanks for your help !

Chap

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Could always just photoshop your car... take the angles you want to see exactly than photoshop your roof black. This way you can get the exact angles you wanted to see and will know what it'll look like.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Oh what a difference the sport kit makes on these cars. That R (minus the window stickers) is drool, really like the headlight lenses, wish I could pull that off.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The stickers are just the sponsors for the summer shows, all will come off except my car club sticker Europrojektz :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oh what a difference the sport kit makes on these cars. That R (minus the window stickers) is drool, really like the headlight lenses, wish I could pull that off.

You could probably pull it off its just Lamin-X over the headlights to protect the glass from pitting and such

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
They are very strict about tinted lenses here :(. I had tinted tails when I moved to Utah, and despite losing no distance on brake illumination, I was a spotlight in the night to police. Im sure headlights are the same way.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It looks like Varis threw up all over that S2K.

It looks OK in pictures, but remember those are really really over processed photos. In reality, it's not going to look quite as good.

Also, don't PlastiDip it. Please.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It looks like Varis threw up all over that S2K.

It looks OK in pictures, but remember those are really really over processed photos. In reality, it's not going to look quite as good.

Also, don't PlastiDip it. Please.
My car is as clean as the pictures. In reality my car looks as good if not better in real life, anyone out in this area that has seen my car can second that!

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
My car is as clean as the pictures. In reality my car looks as good if not better in real life, anyone out in this area that has seen my car can second that!
:thumbup: Looks great.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm digging the black roof, I wonder how that would look with the cfworks roof spoiler in red or possible black to match.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I'm digging the black roof, I wonder how that would look with the cfworks roof spoiler in red or possible black to match.
If he gets the CF version, I would leave it CF like I did on mine.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Where do you guys go for the roof spoilers?? I think they look great on our cars!! I have contemplated it this summer

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I had gotten mine from cfwerks when he did his little garage cleaning out sale. However mine isn't a CF version so its painted passion red, but my car sometime in the near future will going in for paint on the front bumper and moldings and I might see about doing the black roof and possible repainting the roof spoiler black to go with it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had gotten mine from cfwerks when he did his little garage cleaning out sale. However mine isn't a CF version so its painted passion red, but my car sometime in the near future will going in for paint on the front bumper and moldings and I might see about doing the black roof and possible repainting the roof spoiler black to go with it.
I am going to tint the windows darker so it blends more with the roof, a black roof spoiler would look the best on my car

1 - 20 of 41 Posts