We should not have to go search for your R
Please read the first post above, how to post an ad here
and don't post a second post, a mod may get PO'ed and remove both

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Here is a link, only because this is a special R - It's a 6 cylinder -

About This S60

<table id="vehicleListBox" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="vehicleColumn" valign="top"> Mileage: 75,900
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
VIN: YV1RH527762543327
</td> <td class="vehicleColumn" valign="top"> Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 6 Cylinders
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4
</td></tr></tbody></table>

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listingId=91308654&listingRecNum=3&criteria=sf1Dir%3DDESC%26alMdId%3D21916%26mkId%3D20044%26stkTyp%3DU%26mdId%3D21916%26rd%3D30%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId%26zc%3D95136%26rn%3D0%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26stkTypId%3D28881%26sf2Dir%3DASC%26sf1Nm%3Dprice%26sf2Nm%3Dmiles%26isDealerGrouping%3Dfalse%26alMkId%3D20044%26rpp%3D50%26feedSegId%3D28705&aff=gogsema&listType=3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Random act of kindness

Thank you DMac for kindly putting in a link to my car ad. It always amazes me how mean people can be online. Here are the specifications as directed in a recent thread about how to post. As for a contact, I prefer that I be emailed directly at [email protected]. If you want to speak to a live person, contact my boyfriend Dave at (408)316-6535.
2004 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap 63.5K, Full Volvo Service, Extra wheels, new tires/Boston MA
Additional required information:
Your name and the best way to reach you
Make/Model - Volvo S60R
Year- 2006
Mileage- 75,900
Color- Metallic Black
Transmission- Automatic , 6 cylinder
Condition (non-smoking vehicle) Runs great, interior immaculate, premium dark blue metallic leather, aluminum accents, some scratches on outside rims and door paint, passed dealer inspection with flying colors-I have all the paperwork to prove it was serviced at dealer only, still under 100,000/72 month Certified Pre-Owned Warranty,
Option packages- premium sound, heated seats, climate package, 17" Pegasus rims, Xenon headlights.
Location-San Jose, Ca
VIN: YV1RH527762543327 driven first by the dealer manager- I am first private owner. CheckCarfax; never in any accidents
Selling Price-$11,500 because I scuffed up the rims with my rookie attempts to turn into parking spots when I first got it, and some scrapes on paint while loading my kayak and bicycle, and low price because I am not a gold digger- actually just trying to improve my debt-income ratio so I can buy a newer car.
Contact Information: preferably an email address and or telephone # Dave (408)316-6535 is my boyfriend and will sift through serious vs not serious inquiries and buyers for me, Leticia- the owner of the S60R

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'm not sure who you were refering to as "mean"...
The forum has guild lines... and unless you have a very special S60R, it only has 5 cylinders.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Thank you DMac for kindly putting in a link to my car ad. It always amazes me how mean people can be online. Here are the specifications as directed in a recent thread about how to post. As for a contact, I prefer that I be emailed directly at [email protected]. If you want to speak to a live person, contact my boyfriend Dave at (408)316-6535.
2004 V70R MT Titanium/Nordkap 63.5K, Full Volvo Service, Extra wheels, new tires/Boston MA
Additional required information:
Your name and the best way to reach you
Make/Model - Volvo S60R
Year- 2006
Mileage- 75,900
Color- Metallic Black
Transmission- Automatic , 6 cylinder
Condition (non-smoking vehicle) Runs great, interior immaculate, premium dark blue metallic leather, aluminum accents, some scratches on outside rims and door paint, passed dealer inspection with flying colors-I have all the paperwork to prove it was serviced at dealer only, still under 100,000/72 month Certified Pre-Owned Warranty,
Option packages- premium sound, heated seats, climate package, 17" Pegasus rims, Xenon headlights.
Location-San Jose, Ca
VIN: YV1RH527762543327 driven first by the dealer manager- I am first private owner. CheckCarfax; never in any accidents
Selling Price-$11,500 because I scuffed up the rims with my rookie attempts to turn into parking spots when I first got it, and some scrapes on paint while loading my kayak and bicycle, and low price because I am not a gold digger- actually just trying to improve my debt-income ratio so I can buy a newer car.
Contact Information: preferably an email address and or telephone # Dave (408)316-6535 is my boyfriend and will sift through serious vs not serious inquiries and buyers for me, Leticia- the owner of the S60R
JRL was not being mean. You will KNOW IT when he is. I mean, what is this^ crap? What is it an 04 V70R or an 06 S60R? Good luck. You WILL need it.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
....and BTW you do not have a 6 cyl R (which is why everyone is laughing at you)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts